Laikas / Time
(Trečiadienis) 9:00 - 12:30
Vieta / Location
"Strategic Risks - Classification, Monitoring
“Strategic Risks – Classification, Monitoring and Reporting”
About the speaker:
Zinaida Tsukrejeva is a Head of Risk Management in Baltics for Ergo Insurance companies. Zinaida started her carrier in risk management more than 10 years ago working in management consulting at KPMG Baltics. She advised various clients in private and public sectors on developing and implementing enterprise and project risk management frameworks.
The workshop will take you through the following learning steps:
- Definition and examples of the strategic risks
- Importance of the strategic risks for company development
- Analyzing and assessment approaches
- Oversight of the strategic risks and reporting-lines
- Integration of the strategic risks into day-to-day operations
Who should attend?
C-suite executives, internal auditors, risk managers, strategy and development managers
What will I learn?
- Understand the foundations of strategic risks and their influence on company development
- Make a difference between strategic risks and other enterprise level risks
- Learn how to prioritize risk areas and set a focus on something that is important for my company
- Learn the relevance of the accountability while oversight the strategic risks
- Understand how to strategic risk management links to regular risk management practice
- Learn from others’ experience
The workshop includes practical discussions, knowledge and experience sharing tasks to reinforce the information you have learned.
The workshop is held in English.
80 euro for IIA Lithuania member / 130 euro not for member
3,5 CPE is awarded for participation in courses
The location of training will be specified later.
Please contact us (email@example.com) if you have any questions.